Hi, my name is Guillem and I’m a graphic designer from València (ES), currently living in Berlin (DE). I’m also a self-taught front end web developer. Passionate about design and technology.
- UI/UX Designer & Front-end Developer at Universal Units GmbH
Previously “netdudes GmbH”. User interface design and front end development of web based financial applications for major european corporations, as well as implementation and standardisation of the company’s brand image and website.
Berlin, since June 2015.
- UI/UX Designer & Front-end Developer at netdudes GmbH
Later “Universal Units GmbH”. User interface design and front end development of web based financial applications for major european corporations.
Berlin, October 2013 to May 2015.
- Graphic Designer and Web Developer at AMP Servicios S.L.
In charge of the graphic and web design of the company. Mainly web design and development, as well as advertising banners and brand application through the various company websites and services.
València, April 2012 to April 2013.
- Freelance Graphic and Web Designer
Worked with CuldeSac™ on some projects after my internship. And other Graphic Design work as freelancer: web design and development, editorial design, signage, video, posters.
València, May 2011 to October 2013.
- Graphic Design Internship at CuldeSac™
Graphic Design internship in the “Espacio Creativo” (Interior and Product Design) department: editorial design, graphics for events and retail spaces, presentations, artwork preparation for print.
València, November 2010 to May 2011.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Graphic Design at the EASD Valencia
Finished April 2011.
- Web Design and Multimedia (359 hours)
València, Servef. From June to October, 2006.
- Organisation Assistance at the Valencia Disseny Week
Event organised by the Association of Designers of the Region of Valencia (ADCV) consisting on several design-related activities carried out in Valencia city during a week coinciding with the Feria Hábitat Valencia Trade Fair.
València, September 2010.
- Organisation Assistance at the 4th International Typography Congress
Considered the most impotant event about typography and graphic design in Spain, it is composed of a mix of workshops, expositions, talks, book presentations… and organised by the ADCV.
València, June 2010.