Which information is collected.
When you visit the Site:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is monetized
The data collected includes:
- Top pages
- Referral sources
- Visit duration
- Information from the devices used during the visit
(device type, browser, operating system, country, region, and city)
How do I use the information collected.
The information collected (as described in the previous section) is used to help improve and optimise the Site, to find possible errors on the Site, or to mitigate and prevent malicious attacks on the Site.
To make the Site possible and available, there are third-party services being used:
- Vercel, to host and serve the website.
- Cloudflare, to manage the domain’ DNS and handle network security and performance improvements.
- Plausible Analytics, to better understand how the Site is being used in order to improve it.
- Axiom, for log storage (retained for 30 days) and observability, to better understand if there are issues with the website.
Last updated on November 6, 2022.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint; please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].